Skyline Track Day Video Shoot. We also ran a feature showing a full tour of the NelsonMX facilities, some of the beautiful work being done with Carbon Fiber and Vinyl @ NelsonMX.
Below is the advert for the sale, for anyone considering a Skyline (anywhere in the world) do not overlook this opportunity to snatch this up, you won't find anything more certain than this. He even detailed out a great checklist of everything you'll want to check when buying a car like this.
1993 R32 Nissan Skyline GTST - LEGAL - Registered in Quebec 100%.
This car is FULLY Built and track ready. I'm selling my 1993 R32 Skyline GTST Type M. It's been through 4 great years worth of build progress which can be followed here. With 50,000+ views, it has become one of the largest GTS builds in North America and has certainly been a car of interest in the Skyline community from enthusiasts in Australia, and UK.
Build progress can be seen on our website here;
Wrapped Matte black 2 weeks ago - no scratches, brand new!
Under vinyl: Silver - Painted 2 years ago. NO dents. 1 scratch on the front bumper. No rust, no damage etc. The body is in 100% shape. Frame rails are dent free (very common issue) and there is no sign of wear and tear underneath.
RB20DET is fully rebuilt. Top end was ported and flowed by Nelsonmx.com.
- Tomei Poncams
- Tomei valve springs
- Tomei headgasket
- Greddy timing belt
- New stock pistons/rods (good for 500hp)
- New crankshaft bearings etc
After 10,000 km (From May 2011 to May 2013) - compression is still 155 across all 6 cylinders
Transmission - RB20 Rebuilt (new input shaft bearing, new throw-out bearing)
- ACT Clutch - single solid plate - ceramic
Turbo - Custom built by Herman from Cherry turbo (ON) - 50 trim GT30 CHRA
- Ported and extrude honed
- Stainless braided lines - all Aeroquip
Engine power - 390 whp / 360 wtq @ 3800 rpm - 23 psi. Currently running 18 psi at 330whp/300wtq (daily)
Chassis - Megan racing 32 way adjustable suspension - Height/dampening adjustable
- AMS Upper control arms front and rear.
- AMS Front adjustable tension rods
*Alignment has been done with spec-sheet. -1.3* Front, -1.15* Rear
- Tomei HICAS lock
- Hicas removed - lines and all
- GTR Rear sway bar
- Sparco Sprint V Drivers seat (Still FIA approved 2012)
- Sabelt 3pt harness
- Billion rad hoses
- Nismo Oil cap
- Sustec/Tanabe Strut brace
- Gauge cluster - LED lights replace the old 'yellow' style bulbs (Matches white prosport guages)
- Heat works 100% but NO AC (removed, but still have; a new compressor, belt, condenser, and lines)
- Spare drivers seat (OEM, suede)
- Suede GTR Door panels
- 2 sets of floor mats (One is from the dealer from 1993 - very rare. The other are the stock "Skyline" labeled mats)
- Carbon Chibi spoiler
- Carbon rad deflector plate
- Carbon Coilpack cover
- Aerocatch locking hoodpins
- Battery - Relocated to trunk. NEW battery June 2011
- Windshield washer fluid compartment - Relocated to trunk . Sprays the intercooler OR windows
- Rear windshield wiper removed (Still have if you would like to install)
Sound - Pioneer Touch screen radio (single din, flip out screen)
- Infinity (NEW) Reference REF6030CS (Front) / Reference REF6032CF (rear) - sounds amazing for a track car lol.
- Alpine Amplifier - 400w RMS (mounted in spare-tire well under the trunk floor)
- Setrab / Aeroquip Oil cooler
- Oil filter relocation
- Apexi Power intake
- Z32 MAF
- Custom built front facing manifold
- RB26 Front mount intercooler
- XsPower Divorced wastegate downpipe 1.5" / 3"
- 3" straight exhaust
- HKS Hi-Power exhaust
- AEM wideband
- Prosport Gauges - Oil temp, Oil Pressure, Boost
- Greddy Profec B Spec-2 EBC
- ECU - NISTUNE tuneable software with software licence
- Momo steering wheel
- Nismo shift knob
- Top gator leather interior trim
- NelsonMX Carbon fibre
- Walbro 255 lph pump
- 440 Injectors
- R32 GTR Rims - black
- 225/50/16 Falken Azenis RT 615k - used one season
- Electronic folding mirrors
- Electric windows
- Electronically adjustable mirrors
General issues with skylines;
Now i'm sure a lot of you are unaware with the issues involved with owning a Skyline. Maintenance wise, if they're built and maintained properly, they'll last forever. Otherwise, it's good to keep note of these issues when purchasing;
- Fuel pump - primes ok?
Is brand new
- Coil packs - misfires at high rpm?
Are new - .8 ohms (Over .10 ohms suffer from misfiring)
- Burning oil - Goo on the bumper is from turbo seals or rings (Blowby)
Rings and motor are refreshed with a current 10,000 km. Turbo is brand new. Does not burn one ML of oil, and there is 0 blow by. Blow by can be seen when a catch can fills up after long durations of use, usually hard abuse. I do not run a catch can because venting to atmosphere allows better flow without worrying about clogs in the lines, as well, it saves weight. There is ZERO blow by on this motor
- Bearings/bushings/steering slack - are there knocks and steering issues?
No, they're all brand new. All bushings have been replaced with OEM units
- Premature tire wear or alignment issues
Alignment was done in May 2011. All spec sheets will be provided with the car
Most of these vehicles are beaten, tracked or drifted. This car has always been meticulously taken care of. There are no scratches, dents, or dings underneath, and there is not one spot of rust on the exterior, interior or underbody of this vehicle, including wheel wells.
- Glass - difficult to attain
Rear windshield is fine. Quarters are fine. Pass/driver windows are fine. Front windshield is new (Replaced last year) and has the built in antenna
- Idle hunting issues are common for R32's
This car has NO electronic idle control. NO AACV, NO IACV. This means the throttle at idle is controlled by the ECU warm up tables. The throttle body has been calibrated to allow enough air at startup to maintain a flawless idle of 900rpm. Once warmed up, it runs at 1100 rpm steady. NO idle hunting. NO stalling issues. NO sputtering. The TPS is zeroed off at this opening to allow full function of range (.48v to 3.99v)
- Brakes - need replacement?
Are brand new Hawk HPS Pads on blank Brembo rotors. Need zero work/maintenance. All 4 calipers were rebuilt by me personally and work as if they were new. All lines are stainless. Using ATE Superblue highquality brake fluid.
All sound deadening and interior has been removed, but all interior trim and seats ARE available.
Car weight - 1090KG with a full tank of gas - no cage.