This new technology allows them to play the engine like a musical instrument as mentioned by Harrison Von Koenigsegg in the clip above;
- 20% improvement in fuel efficiency, can be retrofitted to most second hand cars.
- 50% less emissions - potentially with optimization
- Plans to use engine as air compressor in the future for boost and power regeneration.
- 2,500 rpm truck valve or 15,000 rpm motorcycle valve, up to 20,000 rpm if necessary.
- Individual control of each valve making possible square opening response curve to allow better air flow.
- Actually results in less weight on engine.
- Can be retrofitted to any car with valves.
- No camshafts at all - 'nuff said.